With respect to the EduVolks refund and reschedule polic as listed below, i agreed to make the payment;
Cancellation & Refunds: Classroom Training
EduVolks Technologies LLP, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrolments, instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
- In case EduVolks Technologies LLP cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or more, prior to the event, 10% of total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded back to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or less, prior to the event, no refunds will be made.
Cancellation & Refunds: Online Training
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate within 48 hours of subscribing, 5% will be deducted as administration fee.
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate after 48 hours of subscribing no refund will be made.
- In case of third party courses (eg. MS Project and MS Share point), 50% administration and cancellation charges will be levied on the total fee paid by the delegate and the remaining amount will be paid if the cancelation is done within 48 hours of subscription.
- No refund will be made to the delegate after 48 hours of subscribing to the course.
March 08, 2014 — 9:00 am to
April 30, 2014 — 6:00 pm
Add to your calendar